Saturday, April 29, 2006

Where Have We Been??

Hi fans- sorry for the long break, but that's what happens when real life intrudes. I am in the process of moving out of Las Vegas for greener pastures (literally), and Jon has been extremely busy with work, so we haven't been able to post the many, many things we'd have liked to! However, this weekend we'll begin regular posting again, and I will download my many pictures from last weekends' games vs the Padres (yes, I drove all the way to San Diego!) and my encounter (brief) with Charlie Samuels of the Mets and you'll see why we say "Pedro's Back". Oh, and by the way-

It's April 29th, the Mets and Martinez beat the Braves and Smoltz, in Atlanta, no less, and we are in first over the Braves by 6 games...savor it, enjoy it, remember it...and always remember - - - LET'S GO METS!!!!

No comments: